Serrated steel bar grating heavy duty galvanized steel grating walkway platform
Steel grating is a kind of widely used grid products. They are used in various industrial fields and has the strongest resistance to surface impact.
According to the shape of the surface,they can be divided into tooth-shaped steel grating, pressure welded steel grating, I-type steel grating and composite steel grating.
According to the surface treatment,they can be divided into hot-dip galvanized steel grating, spray paint steel grating, stainless steel grating and original steel grating.
We use machine pressure welding and high-voltage resistance pressure welding machine. The manipulator automatically places the crossbar on the flat steel which is arranged evenly. Through strong electric welding power and hydraulic pressure, we can press the crossbar into the flat steel, so that we can get the high-quality steel grading with strong welding point, stability and high strength.
INSTALLATION OF STEEL GRATING
1. There are two ways of installation for grating. One way is by welding and other is by using installation fastener. The welding method is suitable for those parts which will be fixed forever,such as platforms for equipments,while the method by using installation fastener has the properties of easy to assemble and disassemble and of preventing destroying the zinc layer.
2. Installation fastener is suitable for all types of gratings. It is made of up-fastener,down-fastener and inside cylinder bolt M10.
3. Welding method is angle welding at the first bearing bar of every corners on the grating.Welding seam of which is not less than 20mm length and not less than 3mm height.
4. It at least needs four sets of installation fasteners on every grating to fix.You had better install more fasteners on the supportable construction when the span is larger.
5. We can supply stainless steel installation fastener to satisfy our customer’s requirements.
6. Please indicate clearly the type,quantity and material when you purchase installation fastener.