Welded gabion cage:
Gabion basket made from low-carbon steel wires with high corrosion resistance, high strength is one of qualities.
According to ASTM and EN standards, the diameter of low carbon steel wire used varies according to engineering design requirements.
The metal coating weight is generally around 30-245g/m2,
Opening mesh :5x10cm, 10x10cm, 10x12cm,
Generally Wire diameter: 4mm, 5mm,6mm.
||Pallet or carton
||Flood control ,Retaining wall, Garden fence ,noice barrier
||ISO 9001 , Intertek
1. business building outsourcing.
2. urban landscapes and park landscapes in China.
3. park landscape modeling.
1. Welded gabion nets are inexpensive and easy to install, making them ideal for courtyard decoration and slope protection.
2. Has a strong ability to resist natural damage and resist the effects of bad weather.
3. Very good tensile strength.
4. The on-site installation of the welded gabion net is simple, fast and convenient, and has a beautiful structure, saving time and labor, and high working efficiency.
Our factory established in 2006 year, and we have 14 years' experience in research and development, we mainly do welded gabion, weaving gabion box, welded mesh panel, steel bar grating, razor barbed wire, bird spike,chain link mesh, hexagonal wire mesh, ground staple, T/Y post, vineyard post, and other metal products, etc....and we enjoys high reputation at home and abroad, and we have professional team, we have excellent workmanship and price favorable to cooperate.
Q: Are you a manufacture or trading company?
A: We are factory, we have been in producing this product since 2006.
Q: Why choose us?
A: We have professional production line and team, Our goal is to deliver excellence from start to finish of every project.
Q: Can you offer free sample?
A: Yes, as first cooperation usually the customer pay freight, and we will return back this found if you make an order.
Q: Can we have your products with our own logo on package?
A: Yes, just send us your logo or printing design and the setup cost would be quoted per artwork.