|Name:||50x100mm Gabion Wire Mesh Boxes Garden Stone Wall||Material:||Iron Wire|
|Packing:||In Pallet Or As Yours||MOQ:||50 Sets|
50x100mm gabion wire mesh boxes,
galvanized gabion wire mesh boxes,
4mm gabion wire mesh boxes
50x100mm gabion wire mesh boxes garden stone wall
1. Finishing: heavy duty galvanized or galfan galvanized
2. Surface treatment: electro galvanized, hot-dipped galvanized, pvc coated, stainless steel
3. Wire diameter: 2.7--5mm
4. Mesh size/opening: 37.5x75mm, 50x50mm, 75x75mm, 100x50mm, 100x100mm
5. Zinc coating: 40-290g/mm2
6. Application: Flood dam, dam and diversion, Prevent soil erosion, bridge protection, retaining wall, road protection
7. Feature:easy to install, beautiful structure, low cost, it is the best choice for garden decoration greening slope.
How to install welded gabion box?
1. Ends, diaphragms, front and back panels are placed upright on the bottom section of wire mesh.
2. Secure panels by screwing spiral binders through the mesh openings in adjacent panels.
3. Stiffeners shall be placed across the corners, at 300mm from the corner. Providing a diagonal bracing, and crimped over the line and cross wires on the front and side faces. None are needed in interior cells.
4. Gabion box filled with graded stone by hand or with a shovel.
5. After filling, close the lid and secure with spiral binders at the diaphragms, ends, front and back.
6. When stacking tiers of the welded gabion box, the lid of the lower tier may serve as the base of the upper tier. Secure with spiral binders and add pre-formed stiffeners to exterior cells before filling with graded stones
4mm wire square hole size welded mesh gabions stone cage specifications as below
Contact Person: Jessie