Welded gabion nets are particularly widely used abroad, mainly used for park landscape modeling, building exterior walls, and business building outsourcing. Application example: the decoration of the outer wall of the US Petroleum Office Building, which is mainly used in urban landscapes and park landscapes in China. The welded stone cage has simple construction, beautiful structure, low cost, and easy installation. It is an ideal choice for courtyard decoration and slope protection.
1. The surface of the welded gabion mesh is smooth and tidy, the mesh is uniform, the welding point is firm, and it has the advantages of strong firmness, corrosion resistance, permeability and integrity.
2. Welded gabion nets are inexpensive and easy to install, making them ideal for courtyard decoration and slope protection.
3. Has a strong ability to resist natural damage and resist the effects of bad weather.
4. Very good tensile strength.
5. The on-site installation of the welded gabion net is simple, fast and convenient, and has a beautiful structure, saving time and labor, and high working efficiency.
6. The installation time of welding gabion net is 40% less than that of hexagonal gabion net. Compared with the hexagonal gabion mesh, the welded gabion mesh can better maintain the "cage shape": when the filler is filled, the welded gabion panel is not convex or concave, and remains flat, not like the hexagonal gabion mesh Bulge up so that it can better connect with other gabion nets or form a whole with the wall.
1. let two adjacent stone cage meshs be perpendicular to the ground.on both sides prepare the spiral allgnment as showed i nthe schematic a 90 angle at the mesh connection,adjust the angle to make the spiral itself inertia just drop it.
2.Move the connected mesh to the bottom,align the interface.wear into the corresponding spiral wire;can also be installed after the suppounding mesh aligh the mesh at bottom for assembly and install the spiral wire flip the angle and borrow the gaavity of the screw.
3.Continue to install the side mesh, because the weight of the mesh increases at this time,it is not conducive to one person to move,so flip the gage 90 for manual threading.
4.Install the spacer according to the length of the perimeter of the spacer,prepare the corresonding spiral wire.the bottom is manually penetrated,can be turned 90,and the vertical part is directly inserted into the spiral wire.
5.The last side is installed,the gage is assembled into the hook and installed ,and the correspongding points are located for hooking
Our factory established in 2006 year, and we have 14 years' experience in research and development, we mainly do welded gabion, weaving gabion box, welded mesh panel, steel bar grating, razor barbed wire, bird spike,chain link mesh, hexagonal wire mesh, ground staple, T/Y post, vineyard post, and other metal products, etc....and we enjoys high reputation at home and abroad, and we have professional team, we have excellent workmanship and price favorable to cooperate.
Q: Are you a manufacture or trading company?
A: We are factory, we have been in producing this product since 2006.
Q: Why choose us?
A: We have professional production line and team, Our goal is to deliver excellence from start to finish of every project.
Q: Can you offer free sample?
A: Yes, as first cooperation usually the customer pay freight, and we will return back this found if you make an order.
Q: Can we have your products with our own logo on package?
A: Yes, just send us your logo or printing design and the setup cost would be quoted per artwork.