Hot-Dipped Galvanized Welded Crowd Control Road Barriers Fences/pedestrian barrier security fence
Crowd control barrier, also known as pedestrian barrier, is an effective crowd control and site demarcation
product extensively used in public areas, such as event, sport venue, public rallies, demonstration, outdoor
festival, concerts. They are considered versatile with the following functions:
- Direct pedestrian traffic.
- Keep the crowd in a designated area.
- Protect cordoning off restricted areas.
- Designate space for lines.
- Control large gatherings.
- Deter motorists and pedestrian entering.
- Create allocated walkways.
- Also can be used at construction sites and road works
During events and gatherings crowd control barriers provide safety and security for patrons and the general public.
They provide a quick and efficient barrier perfect for all situations where you need to divert or keep the public away
from a designated area.